Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new
business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for a Retail Interior Designer to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Interior Designer
- The Retail Interior Designer will be responsible for effecting a range of presentation and conceptual elements into all store and franchise outlet projects.
- The successful candidate would oversee all deliverable from project design conception through execution to completion.
- Oversee the interior design and activation of all the brand stores as well as any franchise outlets
- Ensure that all stores have unified look and feel
- Responsible for acquisition and engagement of all vendors/merchants
- Produce design documents, presentations drawings and design details.
- Manage schedules and monitor deadlines
- Bridge gaps between ideas from marketing and retail
- Ensure proper and strategic displays and installations for best experience
- Provide assurance that appropriate visual displays and signage are set to publicize and merchandise products, promotions and special events.
- Partner with maintenance and operations teams to ensure the stores are a true refection and expression of the brand
- Forecast and effectively manage budget for marketing related furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Travel as often as necessary to visit vendors, consultants, and partners for business meetings and reviews
- Ensure visually engaging displays and boost value of store merchandise
- Handle planning of franchise outlet activation and related events
- Manage all agency and vendor relationships
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production of comprehensive designs and drawings
- Review fixture plans to ensure the plan meets minimum merchandise requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior design or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 4-5 years RELEVANT work experience
- RELEVANT experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be highly result oriented
- Proven experience managing both internal and external architectural and design consultants
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of reading and understanding legal contracts
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Strong and proven network with vendors
- Proven records of project management (Interior Designing)
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Capability to understand, interpret and reflect brand image
Note: Only qualified candidates would be replied to.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications using a concise cover note detailing suitability for the role and a well tailored CV’s and a short cover note to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2017 eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment, eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment for Retail Interior Designers, Job vacancies in Nigeria federal civil service, job vacancies in nigeria for fresh graduates, Job vacancies in Nigeria Thursday guardian Jobs, Latest eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, latest federal government job in nigeria, Latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, latest recruitment in nigeria civil defence, MTN job vacancy in Nigeria, oil and gas job vacancies in nigeria, Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment, Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Retail Interior Designers eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria 2017