FITM-AYUSH Fellowship for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research at RIS in India 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for FITM-AYUSH Fellowship for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research at RIS in India 2019 . The deadline for submission of application for this program is 15th December 2018. See more details below;
FITM-AYUSH Fellowship for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research
Applications are invited for FITM-AYUSH Fellowships for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi. Scholarships are available for Indian students.
The Ministry of AYUSH has established the Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) in RIS as a common platform for all actors and stakeholders to come together to contribute to pragmatic policy making in the area and to develop a proactive strategy to be espoused by India at the international level.
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postdoctoral and doctoral research at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi.
- Study Subject: Selected candidates will undertake systems research that explores economic, sociological, politico-economic, trade, management, and/or IT/digital technology related aspects of Indian Traditional Medicine Systems with the aim of national and global promotion of these systems.
- Scholarship Award:
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 5 lakh/- per year for Doctoral Fellowships
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 7.5 lakh/- per year for Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India (New Delhi)
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of AYUSH disciplines. Additional qualification in any other specialisation especially IT is desirable. Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit duly filled online application at http://www.fitm.ris.org.in/fellowship and upload digital copies of required documents where required.
The Proposal is to broadly comply with the following guidelines:
- Title of the project.
- Statement of the Problem: In the opening paragraphs of the research proposal, the problem to be investigated should be stated clearly and briefly. The significance of the topic in the context of the ITMs should be explained.
- Overview of Literature: The overview of literature should summarize the current status of research, including major findings in the proposed area of study. The research Proposal should clearly establish the relevance of the approaches and findings to the objective of Research Fellowship.
- Conceptual Framework: The Proposal should clearly indicate the concepts to be used and demonstrate their relevance for the study. It should further specify the empirical dimension, if any, that need to be explored for carrying out research.
- Research Questions/Hypotheses: Given the conceptual framework and dimensions of the research to be conducted, specific questions to be answered and hypotheses to be tested through the proposed study should be explicitly formulated, compatible with the research design.
- Coverage: In the light of the research proposed, if sampling becomes necessary, full information on the following points should be given: (I) universe of the study, (ii) sampling frame, and (iii) units of observation and sampling size.
- If the study requires any control groups, they should be specifically mentioned. An explanation of the determination of size and type of the sample shall also be necessary. Proposals not requiring a sample selection should specify their strategy appropriately and describe the rationale behind it.
- Methodology: A suitable description of the methods of research for the study may be given.
- Data Collection: The different types of data proposed to be collected should be clearly mentioned. The sources for each type and the tools and techniques that will be used for collecting these data should also be specified.
- Time Budgeting: The Proposal should have a clearly defined time line, specifying the time required for the completion of each stage of research.
- The Proposal is not to exceed a word limit of 3000.
Application Closes: 1st December 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.