Check NDU School Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is Comprehensive Compilation of NDU School fee schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session. Interested candidate who want to know more about his/her Fee schedule should kindly follow the lead below. See more details below;
NDU School Fees Schedule
Authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU) Wilberforce Island have released the amount payable as school fees by fresh students and the payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NDU School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure.
NDU School Fees:
Using mobile device, Then Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy & Nursing||₦150,000.00||₦200,000.00|
|Law||₦130,000 00||₦180, 000.00|
|Management Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Agricultural Science, Education & Science||₦110, 000.00||₦160. 000.00|
NDU School Fees Payment Procedure:
- Log on to www.ndufees.com
- Sign-in with relevant parameters
- On your Personal Dashboard – click on Pay Fees and choose which fees to pay example: “SCHOOL FEES‟
- Generate your e-teller
- Make payment:
- At Diamond bank Amassoma Branch with designated amount on the e-teller to the account details provided.
- Online with an Internet Banking enabled Debit Card
- Return to www.ndufees.com to print your receipt.
- All 100 Level and 200 Level Students will have to register for skill acquisition before they can print out their school fees receipt.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.