Does Home Depot give a pro discount, as another means of saving some cash for your next-day shopping? However, as you read this article, you will learn more about the pro account, eligible documents for pro account registration, how to register the pro account, and how you can terminate the account.
You can save money on tools and equipment by using the program’s access to a variety of exclusive discounts and benefits.
Does Home Depot Offer Pro Discount?
Yes! Home Depot does offer discounts, and it comes with the following:
- Field services personnel can save much money using this free account option.
- Understanding your options is the best way to get the most of the money you can save through the reward program.
- If you don’t understand the ins and outs of the program, the extensive quantity of discounts and coupons offered through the Home Depot pro account may result in wasted savings.
What Pro Account Offers You
- Home Depot provides a different item each week at a discounted price. Online purchases come with free delivery.
- P Bulk discounts: You’ll receive exceptional prices when purchasing things in large numbers.
- Weekly savings and promotions for Home Depot Pro members are included in the Pro local weekly advertisements.
- Pro email signup: Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox.
Eligible Documents for Pro Account Registration
- Business phone number
- Company’s name
- Business email address
- Company Type
- Company address
How to Register Home Depot Pro Account For a Discount
Make a login with Home Depot.
Select My Account.
Choose Account Profile.
Choose the option “I am a Pro customer”.
Save your changes
Or, you can simply visit the customer service desk of the Home Depot store closest to you and ask to have your account upgraded to a Home Depot Pro membership.
You must enter your email address, contact number, and password in order to upgrade your Home Depot account to Pro.
If you are a business owner, you must enter information about your company, including its name, kind, and address.
Terminate Your Pro Account at Home Depot
If you want to terminate your membership from the Pro account, there are no fees attached. Simply, follow these steps:
- Access the email account you registered for a Pro account with.
- Email [email protected] with your message.
- Make the subject line of your email “Request to deactivate my Home Depot Pro account.”
- Indicate the causes of the cancellation. Send the email after entering your user ID and other information.
- Home Depot will provide you an update on your request in a matter of days.
The Home Depot pro discount offer gives a lot to all its members who successfully register for the program. However, this will guide you through to enjoying your home depot pro discount offer.