Does Home Depot offer 5% off in their stores for active-duty military members, veterans, retirees, and spouses?
Just like 10%, 20% off, and others, active military members, retirees, and spouses can also use similar steps to get and claim the home depot discounts.
The Home Depot didn’t use to post official active military members as the Home Depot Virtual ID? online, or in their stores, and this brought confusion and frustration among veterans and active military members.
Home depot however updated their policy and now allow you to verify your military status online, and can now use your discount both online and in-store.
How to Activate a 5% off at Home Depot
Sign up for home depot’s email list and receive a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase. That’s a 10% savings before exploring any other discount options.
However, by pre-registering through the home depot app, you’ll get a 10% discount both online and in-store.
Remember, the store’s website also has a Specials & Offers page that lists active deals you can also benefit from.
Get 5% off when you sign up for home depot subscriptions whether you regularly buy batteries, water filters, and floor polishers at home depot.
By setting up a home depot Subscription for your repeat purchases, you’ll save 5% and get free delivery. Find out more here.
Get Your 5% Discount at Home Depot
To enjoy your 5% at home depot you to follow these steps below:
1. Sign up for Home Depot’s email list and get a 5% coupon.
When you sign up for home depot’s email list, you’ll receive 5% off when you spend on a single purchase.
2. You can get a 5% off at home depot coupon through the text program.
When you sign up for Home depot’s text program, you’ll receive special promotions, offers, how-to project tips, and design ideas.
3. Through the style and decor emails, when you sign up for home depot’s style and decor emails, you’ll learn about the latest home interior and styling trends.
4. You can also get your 5% off coupon (or higher) when you shop from certain departments.
Home depot frequently offers discounts of 5%, or higher, when you shop within certain departments and product categories.
5. Get your 5% coupon when you visit home depot’s coupon section.
Home depot has a coupon section on its website, where you’ll find all the current coupons.
6. Get a 5% coupon when you join Home Depot’s Pro Xtra Loyalty Program.
7. Get a 5% coupon when you apply for the Home Depot credit card.
When you open a new Home Depot credit card, you’ll receive a 5% off on a single purchase.
8. Get a 5% coupon for military duty, home depot offers a 5% coupon to active military service members, veterans, and their spouses.
In getting and claiming your 5% off at home depot you have to go through the various ways and steps provided here for your guide.