– How Do You Like Something on Instagram –
How Do You Like Something on Instagram? You will learn how to like photographs and comments on Instagram in this article, both on mobile platforms and on the Instagram website.
To express appreciation for a post, use Instagram’s heart icon.
It doesn’t suggest that you like the person or the blog post. Just for fun. Either the person or the post could appeal to you.
How Do You Like Something on Instagram?
There are several methods for liking things on Instagram.
1. Open Instagram.
2. Go to the image you want to like.
You may either search for a specific user by pressing the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen and inputting a name or a hashtag, or you can do it by scrolling down through the postings on the home page.
3. Tap the image or video twice. Tap as rapidly as you can, with as little space between each tap.
The heart shape underneath the post will become red, and a white heart should momentarily appear on top of it.
Tap the red heart beneath the post to take back your like if necessary.
4. If double-tapping doesn’t work, tap the heart outline. It’s just beneath the image or video. Your attempt to like the post was successful if the heart glows red.
- How to See Old Instagram Bios
- How to See Recent Followers on Instagram
- How to Hide Followers on Instagram
- How to Save Instagram Story With Music
How to Like Something Using Desktop
In order to log into Instagram if you aren’t already, click login at the bottom of the screen, then enter your username (or email address) and password.
This will launch the Instagram main page if you are signed in.
1. Open Instagram.
2. Go to the image or video you want to like. To do this, either use the “Search” bar at the top of the website.
To input an account name or a hashtag or just navigate around the home page until you find a post to like.
3. Double-click on the image or video.
The heart outline underneath the post will become red, just like it did in the aforementioned post, and a white heart will momentarily appear on the image or video.
4. If double-clicking is unsuccessful, click the heart outline.
It’s just below the image or video, immediately above the first comment (if there is one). When you successfully like a post, the button will turn red.
How to Like Comments Using Mobile
To like comments on Instagram follow the steps below:
1. Open Instagram. When you do this, your Instagram home page will open if you are already signed in.
If you’re not already logged in, enter your username (or phone number) and password, and then hit Login.
2. Go to a post that has a comment you want to like. If the disputed post is on your home feed, just scroll down until you locate it.
In order to speed up this procedure, you may also press the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen and enter the poster’s name.
3. Enter a comment by swiping down. You may choose a comment to like by tapping it to access the comment thread for the post.
4. Tap the heart icon to the right of a comment. It will turn red, signifying that you have liked the comment in question.
How Do I Apply Filters to My Photo or Video?
You may edit a photo or video after you’ve taken it or uploaded it by using filters.
1. On an iPhone or an Android device, choose Next, then select the filter you want to use.
2. If you wish to use the slider to change the filter’s intensity to the left or right, tap the filter once more. To save your edit, press Done.
3. To add a caption and location, tap Next on an iPhone or Android device. Tap Done or Share (iPhone) (Android).
Note: To change the order of your filters, hold down the mouse button on any filter at the bottom of the screen and then drag it to the location.
Thank you for taking the time to go through this article.
If this article was useful to you, kindly share it with your friends and family members on social media.