How do I see posts I’ve liked on Instagram? If you’re trying to find a specific post that you’ve liked on Instagram, but can’t seem to locate it? Don’t worry, panic less, it’s easy to access your liked posts on the social media platform.
This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to view the posts you’ve liked on Instagram. Whether you’re using the app on your phone or accessing the account on a personal computer, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to learn more!
How to Check Liked Posts on Instagram – Step-by-Step
On Instagram, you can easily check your liked post. However, you have to make sure that you are using the latest version of Instagram.
If you are, then follow these steps on how to check your liked posts on Instagram.
‣ First, tap the menu button in the top-right corner of the profile tab.
‣ After that, select “Your activity.”
‣ Then in the “Your Activity” section, tap “Interactions” on the screen.
‣ After that, click “Likes.”
All of the Instagram posts, videos, and reels that you have liked are displayed on the Likes page.
The liked posts are typically displayed from most recent to oldest, but you may now organize and filter your favorite content.
Why Can’t I View Posts I’ve Liked on Instagram Anymore?
Instagram users have lately observed that the feature is no longer accessible by going to Settings>Account>Posts You’ve Liked.
Don’t worry if you frequently check the number of Liked Posts; it hasn’t vanished. It simply changed locations within the app.
‣ Tap on your profile picture in the bottom bar after opening Instagram.
‣ In the top right corner, tap the three horizontal dots.
‣ Click “settings.”
‣ Select “manage likes” in the search box at the top and select the first result.
Voila! All of the posts that you have liked are listed here.
- What Does CF Mean on Instagram?
- What Does CFS Mean on Instagram?
- What Does NFS Mean on Instagram?
- Turn Off Read Receipts on Instagram
- How to Find Drafts on Instagram
How Do I See Liked Instagram Posts on PC?
On a Windows or macOS computer, you can install a Chrome Extension to view Instagram liked images, videos, and reels.
Here’s how to use a computer to locate liked Instagram posts:
‣ Launch Chrome and add the Layoutiyf extension.
‣ Visit Instagram.com after adding it and then log in.
‣ Then click the three horizontal dots located at the top right corner.
‣ Select the Likes button in the top left corner of the page to view all of your liked postings, including reels, photos, and videos.
How Do I See a List of Pictures I Have Liked on Instagram?
To see pictures you have liked on Instagram, follow these steps.
‣ Open Instagram and touch on the profile icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen to check your like history.
‣ Select “History” by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
‣ You can now view a list of all the Instagram posts you have liked from there.
How Do I View Photos Someone Else Has Liked on Instagram?
From within the Instagram app, you can no longer view someone else’s activities.
Fortunately, it’s still possible to view another person’s Instagram likes, but it takes a lot of work. Follow these steps to do this.
‣ Go to this person’s Instagram profile and click on it.
‣ Select ‘Following’ to view all of the profiles they are following.
‣ Select the profile that they are following.
‣ See if the person liked any of the liked posts on that profile.
Also, note that Instagram users have the ability to hide their activity and prevent others from seeing what they do.
They can prevent others from following their actions by turning off the “display activity status” setting in “Settings.”
- What Does FS Mean on Instagram?
- How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
- How to Unread Messages on Instagram
- Why are My Instagram Stories Blurry?
- How to See Posts You Liked on Instagram
Is there a Way to See What Comments You Liked on Instagram?
There is currently still no tool that allows you to browse and scroll through the comments you’ve liked during your Instagram journey.
Having the post where the comment was liked kept in your favorites is one of the more speedy ways to really see comments you’ve liked again.
If you really want to see the comments though, you can go an extra mile to download Instagram comments data.
From there, you can use the Ctrl + F search option to look for certain comments that you’ve liked or other people’s accounts that you’ve left comments on.
You can download any kind of data from your Instagram account with the Data Download feature. Follow these steps
‣ Select your profile icon
‣ Go to Settings > Security, then select Data Download
‣ Enter your valid email address and then select ‘Request Download’
‣ After you get the email with the download link for your data.
‣ After downloading the zip file and using a zip extractor to open it. You will see various folders and archives that Instagram saves.
‣ Click on the Comment folder and you will see liked comments in either JSON or HTML format.
If it’s in HTML format, click on it so that when the web page loads, you can view all of the comments.
If it is in JSON format, it will open a log of all the comments you have liked on other people’s Instagram photos.
‣ You can use Ctrl+F on a computer, Cmd+F on a Mac, or the search function in the file manager app on your phone to find specific Instagram comments that you’ve liked.