How to Clean a Clear Phone Case
Clear phone cases are attractive until they become dirty. Phone cases discolor easily since they are in contact with all kinds of pocket dirt and finger grease. In this article, we show you how to clean a clear phone case.
How to Clean a Clear Phone Case
If your transparent or clear phone case is becoming dirty, you can clean it all by yourself. Below are various ways to clean a clear phone case.
1. Using Soap and Warm Water
‣ Add a few drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of warm water.
‣ Scrub your phone case with your cleaning solution using a cleaning toothbrush. For a thorough clean, get right into corners and port openings.
‣ Clean your phone case by rinsing it under the tap. Do this until you’re certain there’s no more soap residue, even in the corners.
‣ Allow your phone case to air dry after drying it with a cloth. It is not advisable to skip either of the drying steps.
You should be able to avoid stains and yellowing if you wash your phone case once a week.
2. Using Alcohol Application
‣ Soak a clean microfiber cloth in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes.
‣ Then, pour the rubbing alcohol onto a small cloth. You should only use a small amount of rubbing alcohol.
‣ Using the damp towel, scrub the stains on the casing in a circular motion, concentrating on any stubborn stains.
Keep in mind that you only need a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the case, so don’t soak it.
‣ Using a clean microfiber cloth, wipe the case dry.
‣ Using a second cloth, go over the entire case once more. Make certain that all of the rubbing alcohol has been removed.
‣ Allow the case to air dry for about an hour before putting it on your phone. Place the case in a visible location, such as a countertop or table.
‣ You can securely replace the case on your phone once it has dried.
Isopropyl alcohol, often known as rubbing alcohol, works well on mild stains that won’t come out with soap and water.
Even if it doesn’t erase the stain, it kills microorganisms.
Before using rubbing alcohol, double-check with the manufacturer to see if it may stain any clear cases.
- How to Use Paper Tattoos
- How to Make a Paper Cone
- How to Get Full Scholarships
- How to Remove Gorilla Glue
- How to Remove a Lipoma
How to Clean My Phone’s Back Cover?
This is the simplest method for cleaning phone cases.
‣ Soak the case in soapy water and use a toothbrush to clean the edges.
‣ Then, using a microfiber towel, wipe clean the rubber case.
‣ If your rubber phone case still has stains, saturate the cloth with isopropyl alcohol and wipe it again.
‣Dish soap and warm water are used to clean the phone cover.
Mix two to three drops of dish soap ideally mild soap with a cup of warm water, then scrub your phone with the solution with an old toothbrush.
Concentrate on any spots that look to be particularly soiled, and then rinse the cover.
How to Prevent My Clear Phone Case from Turning Yellow?
The majority of clear iPhone cases are made of thermoplastic polyurethane, or TPU, substances. This results in a casing that is both durable and adaptable.
However, with time, sun exposure, heat, humidity, and oils from your skin cause many of these clear instances to turn yellow.
Disinfecting your phone on a regular basis is an excellent habit to develop. It’s also a good way to keep your phone case from turning yellow.
To coat the phone case, use a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol or a soft cloth soaked in alcohol. Remove the phone case with a clean, dry towel once it has been covered.
Why Do Clear Phone Cases Turn Brown Over Time?
One of the most common problems with clear phone cases is browning and yellowing, caused by UV exposure as well as oil absorption from lotions and sweat.
Silicone, a material known for its low cost and flexibility, is commonly used to make clear phone cases. Unfortunately, as these polymers age, they turn yellow.
When they are subjected to excessive amounts of chemicals, light, and heat, this natural process is accelerated.
However, there are procedures that may be performed to prevent or reduce future yellowing phone case
‣ Keep your phone case out of direct sunlight as much as possible. If you’re outside, keep it covered or in a bag if you can!
‣ Other sources of direct visible light, such as string lights or lamps, should be avoided.
How Do You Guys Clean Your Phone’s Gel/Silicone Case?
Warm soapy water is the best cleaning method for your silicone phone case.
To ensure that dishwashing liquid dissolves well in a cup of warm water, add it to the cup while it is still warm.
Stir until the mixture is somewhat frothy. Scrub your case with a clean toothbrush dipped in soapy water.
Alternatively, you can use baking soda. You do this by sprinkling baking soda. Using a wet toothbrush, sprinkle a small amount of baking soda.
Scrub the case well. Rinse and re-rinse as needed.
- How to Remove Extensions
- How To Get Support Funds
- How to Remove Pop Socket
- How to Remove Security Tag
- How to Get College Scholarships
How to Clean a Plastic Phone Back?
Wipe off the case with a microfiber cloth moistened with distilled water and rubbing alcohol solution on a daily basis.
Remove the phone and wipe off the outer case with the distilled water and alcohol solution using a lint-free cloth for hard plastic casings.
What is the Best Way to Clean My Smartphone’s Screen?
A microfiber cloth is the safest and most effective way to clean your screen.
If your screen is in serious need of cleaning, moisten a microfiber cloth with distilled water and wipe it down instead of squirting water directly on it.
‣ Remove your case first.
‣ Use disinfecting wipes containing 70% alcohol.
‣ Do not submerge the phone in water or use any cleaning fluids in the ports.
‣ To remove smudges, use only a soft, lint-free cloth, such as microfiber.
‣ Allow for air drying before replacing your case.