How to delete a TikTok video. You’ll probably spend a lot of time making videos. After a few weeks of creating films, you may find it challenging to navigate your collection. When this occurs, it may be time to delete certain videos you no longer require. How to accomplish that? keep reading this article.
You may want to reinvent yourself as your TikTok presence expands along with your follower list.
Regrettably, starting again with a new account means beginning with zero followers.
The simplest technique to accomplish your goal of removing old videos is to simply delete them.
In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about deleting videos and other content from TikTok.
How to Delete a Tiktok Video
Getting rid of videos you do not need or want in TikTok is very simple. How to delete a TikTok video.
1. Simply launch the app and navigate to your profile. Once there, you’ll get a complete list of all the videos you’ve made on the app.
2. Tap the video you do not need. It will appear and play in fullscreen mode.
3. During this time, you will notice three small dots in the bottom-right corner. Tap the dots, and the app will display the remaining possibilities.
4. Tap Delete. Confirm by tapping Delete again.
5. Swipe the pop-up menu from left to right until you see a small garbage icon. Tap it, and the video will be removed from your gallery.
There isn’t much you can do if your settings allow other users to download your movie.
Even if you removed the movie from your gallery, someone may have saved a copy that they can now upload to their profile.
That is why you must adjust your privacy settings before creating any videos you might want to delete.
How to Make a Video Private
Let’s say you’re not completely ready to delete your TikTok videos, but you also don’t want anyone else to watch them.
You are not required to erase your videos. You can save the videos to your camera roll, but you can also store them in a TikTok private folder.
1. To do this, open the video in question.
2. Tap on the three dots, then tap on ‘Privacy Settings.’
3. Tap on Who can watch this video.
4. You can select the Only me option to make your video private.
The video will remain in this private folder where only you can see it until you either delete it or move it back for all of your friends to see. How to delete a TikTok video.
- How to Remove Highlight in PDF
- What are the 10 Oldest Schools in the World?
- How to Remove Salmon Skin
- How to Remove Slime from Hair
Can you Recover a Deleted Video on TikTok?
Only if you’ve saved the video to your device. When you upload a video, you can choose to store a copy on your phone.
If I Delete My Account, Will it Delete My Videos?
Yes. If you choose to delete your TikTok account, you will also lose all of your videos.
Before deactivating your account, save any important movies to your smartphone.
If you have a problem with a video, you can contact TikTok support. Yes, you can click the share symbol if you observe a video that you believe violates TikTok’s community guidelines. Then, select ‘Report.’ To report the video, simply follow the guidelines. How to delete a TikTok video.
Leave your questions and comment in the comment box below. Feel free to share this article with your friends and loved ones.