– How to Delete Drafts on Instagram –
To delete drafts on Instagram, you have to select the drafts and click on Discard. In this article, we show you how to delete drafts on Instagram.
How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
You might wish to delete some of your drafts if you’ve saved too many to reduce clutter. To delete the saved Instagram drafts you’ve created, follow these steps.
‣ Open the Instagram app and select ‘Post’ by tapping the Plus icon.
‣ To view the pictures and videos you’ve saved, click the Drafts tab.
‣ After that, tap ‘Manage’ from the menu at the bottom.
‣ Next, tap the right checkmark you see at the top
‣ When prompted, select ‘Discard’ after tapping the appropriate checkmark at the top.
That’s pretty much it. You will lose any saved photos or videos.
- How to Unread Messages on IG
- How to Find Drafts on Instagram
- How to Find Liked Posts on Instagram
- What Does CFS Mean on Instagram?
- How to See Who Shared Your IG Post
How Do You Save an Instagram Reel Draft?
Move your Instagram Reels to drafts to preserve them for later posting. You must first record a Reels video using the Stories camera and then make all the necessary adjustments inside the film before you can proceed. Even after saving the video as a draft, you can still make extra edits to it later.
When the video has finished recording, tap the right arrow to confirm it. Then, tap the arrow symbol in the bottom right corner. Doing this will reach the ‘Share’ screen, the last step before your Reels are posted online.
Tap the “Save as Draft” option at the bottom of the “Share” screen to save your Instagram Reels as a draft. Your Reels have been successfully saved as a draft for a later upload.
How Can You Delete an Instagram Reel Draft?
To delete an Instagram reel draft, you have to locate it first.
You’re ready to remove your draft reels after you’ve located them. You can follow these steps on both Android and iPhone.
‣ To delete a Reel Draft, start by tapping it.
‣ Click or tap the Select menu item in the top-right area.
‣ Select the item by tapping the bubble icon at the top and then click the Discard button at the bottom.
‣ Tap Discard once more to confirm the deletion.
How Do I Delete an Instagram Reel?
It is very possible to delete an Instagram reel that you posted on your Instagram account.
You can do this by following the steps below.
1. Delete a Single Instagram Reel
You can delete a single reel as follows:
‣ Tap ‘Profile” or your profile photo to access your profile in the bottom right.
‣ Below your profile information, tap Reels.
‣ To delete a reel, tap it, then tap additional options at the bottom of the screen (for Android or iPhone, respectively).
‣ Tap Delete, then tap it again to be sure.
You should be aware that Reels will always be visible on Instagram.
- How to Delete a Draft on TikTok
- Why Instagram Stories are Blurry
- Can You See Who Liked Your TikTok?
- How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera
- How Much Does TikTok Pay for Views?
2. Delete Multiple Instagram Reels
You can delete multiple reels as follows:
‣ To access your profile, tap Profile or your profile photo in the bottom right.
‣ Tap more options in the top right.
‣ Then tap activity controls, then your activity.
‣ Tap photos and videos. After this, tap Reels
‣ The reels you want to delete can be selected by tapping “Select” in the top right corner.
‣ Tap ‘Sort and Filter’ in the top right corner, to choose your preferred sorting options or the date period.
‣ At the bottom, click Delete. To delete, tap the button.
‣ Tap Sort and filter to disable sorting. Select Reset, then select Apply.
It should be noted that only the Instagram app for Android and iPhone allows you to delete multiple reels that you have simultaneously posted.
How Can I Recover My Drafts on Instagram?
Sadly, Instagram doesn’t offer a way to recover deleted reel drafts on Instagram. Once deleted, they are permanently lost. You can no longer recover them.
However, within 30 days, deleted Instagram posts, stories, IGTV videos, and reels can be recovered using the Recently Deleted option. However, once discarded, draft posts or reels cannot be retrieved.
Where is the Reel Draft Saved on Instagram?
When you save Instagram Reels as a draft, the saved Reels will show up with all of the other Reels you have previously uploaded on the Reels area of your profile. However, you can tell the difference between the Reels you have uploaded and those saved as drafts because the latter will be found in the “Drafts” folder.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.