– How to Look at Liked Posts on Instagram 2022 –
You can easily look at posts you’ve liked on Instagram by visiting your activity section. Here, we show you how to look at liked posts on Instagram in 2022.
How to Look at Liked Posts on Instagram 2022
Instagram, like Facebook, keeps a history of all the posts you’ve liked, which users may browse inside the Instagram app.
However, because it’s hidden in the settings, not many users are aware of this useful feature that lets you see your previously liked photos.
If you want to look at posts you’ve liked on Instagram in 2022, follow the steps below.
‣ Update your Instagram app first.
‣ Then, open the Instagram app.
‣ Click on your profile menu
‣ Then select the menu in the upper right corner
‣ After that, select “Your Activity.”
‣ Then select “Interaction” from the menu.
‣ Choose the menu items you want to check, such as Comments, Likes, and Reply Instagram stories.
You can access that menu by beginning with posts you’ve liked, comments, and replies to stories you’ve posted.
- How to Turn Off Seen on Instagram
- Make a Group Chat on Instagram
- Check Liked Posts on Instagram
- What Does FS Mean on Instagram?
- How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
How Do I See a List of Pictures I Have Liked on Instagram?
To see pictures you have liked on Instagram, follow these steps.
‣ Open Instagram and touch on the profile icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen to check your like history.
‣ Select “History” by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
‣ You can now view a list of all the Instagram posts you have liked from there.
Why Can’t I View Posts I’ve Liked on Instagram Anymore?
Instagram users have lately observed that the feature is no longer accessible by going to Settings>Account>Posts You’ve Liked.
Don’t worry if you frequently check the number of Liked Posts; it hasn’t vanished. It simply changed locations within the app.
Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner after opening Instagram.
‣ In the top right corner, tap the three horizontal dots.
‣ Click “settings.”
‣ Select “manage likes” in the search box at the top and select the first result.
Voila! All of the posts that you have liked are listed here.
Can I See a Very Old Activity on Instagram?
You may look back at your previous Instagram activity in a few different ways. Go to your profile and select the “History” option as a first step.
This will display all of the Instagram posts you have published along with the likes and comments they have received.
The other option and alternative is to use the “Search” box at the top of the Instagram app.
- How to Archive Instagram Posts
- How to Delete Instagram Highlights
- Turn Off Read Receipts Instagram
- How to Unmute Posts on Instagram
- How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
Is there a Way to See What Comments You Liked on Instagram?
There is currently still no tool that allows you to see what comments you liked on Instagram.
If you really want to see the comments you can go download Instagram comments data.
You can download any kind of data from your Instagram account with the Data Download feature. Follow these steps
‣ Select your profile icon
‣ Go to Settings > Security, then select Data Download
‣ Enter your valid email address and then select ‘Request Download’
‣ After you get the email with the download link for your data.
‣ After downloading the zip file and using a zip extractor to open it. You will see various folders and archives that Instagram saves.
‣ Click on the Comment folder and you will see liked comments in either HTML or JSON format.
If it is in JSON format, it will open a list of all the comments you have liked on other people’s Instagram photos.
‣ You can use Ctrl+F on a computer, Cmd+F on a Mac, or the search function in the file manager app on your phone to find specific Instagram comments that you’ve liked
How Do I See Liked Instagram Posts on PC?
You can install a Chrome Extension on a Windows or macOS desktop computer to view Instagram liked images, videos, and reels.
Here’s how to use a PC to locate liked Instagram posts:
‣ Launch Google Chrome and add the Layoutiyf extension.
‣ Visit Instagram.com after adding it and then log in.
‣ Then click the top right corner’s three horizontal dots.
‣ Select the Likes button in the top left corner of the page to view all of your liked postings, including reels, photos, and videos.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.