You can recover Snapchat memories by requesting your data on the Snapchat app. Here, we show you how to recover deleted Snapchat memories.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
Yes, you can recover deleted Snapchat memories, although the approach varies depending on your situation.
To recover your deleted Snapchat Memories, follow these steps.
‣ Open the Snapchat app.
‣ After that, click the “Settings” icon.
‣ Slightly scroll down to the Privacy section and click on the “My Data”.
‣ You must sign in with your Snapchat ID in order to access My Data.
‣ The “My Data” page will appear.
‣ To recover them, choose the memories option from here.
‣ At the bottom of the page, click “Submit Request.”
By doing so, you’ll submit your request for recovery and instruct the support staff to give you access to a memory archive.
‣ You’ll get an email telling you when the archived data is ready with a link to download it.
Depending on how many photos, videos, and messages are being downloaded, it may take some time.
‣ You’ll be taken to the My Data page if you click the email’s link.
‣ To download the data to your device, choose the “Mydata.zip” file.
Voila! Your deleted memories are now available to you in a zip file.
- Random People Adding Me on Snapchat?
- How to See Birthdays on Snapchat
- Remove Someone from a Snapchat Group
- How to Change Your Cameo on Snapchat?
- How to Back Up Camera Roll to Snapchat
How to Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on Android?
You can recover Snapchat photos and videos on your Android device from cache files or using Google photos. Follow the steps below to do so.
Method 1: Using Cache Files
‣ Open the “File Manager” on your phone
‣ Next, look in the “Android” folder and open it.
‣ Open a second “Data” folder after that. Do not forget to select the com.snapchat.android folder.
‣ The ‘Cache’ folder may contain your videos and photos. The “received image snaps” folder should appear in the folder.
‣ Open the folder to recover your photos.
Method 2: Using Google Photos
‣ Go to your Google account and log in. Keep in mind that your username and password are required.
‣ Tap the “recent backup” folder next.
Your recent data, including photos, will be shown.
‣ Pick the Snapchat photos you want to get back.
‣ After that, select “Restore” to get your Snapchat photos back.
How to Transfer My Snapchat Memories to My Laptop?
Open Snapchat and then press and hold one of the memories to access the select screen. On each month, in the top-right corner, click “Select All.”
Since each month’s memories are displayed in their own area, double-check that they are all selected. At the bottom of your screen, click the “Export” button.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Snapchat Photos?
You can do this using the Google Photos app
‣ Go to your Google account and log in. Keep in mind that you require your username and password.
‣ Tap the “recent backup” folder and look through the Snapchat photos to choose the ones you want to save.
‣ After that, select “Restore” to get your Android’s images back.
How Can I Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account?
Following are simple ways to recover your Snapchat account if it has been deleted or deactivated. Whether you are using an Android or iPhone, follow these steps.
‣ Open Snapchat on your smartphone
‣ Then click “Log In.”
‣ Type in the deleted account’s username and password.
‣ When Snapchat asks whether you want to “Reactivate your account,” select “Yes”.
‣ Click “OK.”
You’ll receive an email confirming the account’s reactivation.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Snapchat Stories?
Simply submit your request there to have your lost Snapchat data downloaded.
When you do that, your data should appear and be recoverable within 24 hours, though occasionally it may take a little longer.
- How to See Mutual Friends on Snapchat
- What Does WTV Mean on Snapchat?
- What Does WCW Mean on Snapchat?
- What is Quick Add on Snapchat?
- What Does WPS Mean on Snapchat?
How to Recover My Own Snapchat Story?
Unfortunately, you cannot retrieve your story if you haven’t saved it in Snapchat’s memories.
The best course of action is to save whatever you’ve posted on the story into the memories if you like it.
There is no way to recover those unless you have a copy of it saved in the memories section. If you don’t save it within 24 hours, it will be lost completely.
Can You Really Retrieve Deleted Snapchats?
If your Snapchat photos have been saved on your computer but are lost, you can retrieve them. Fortunately, you can simply recover them.
All you have to do is use a photo recovery app or restore from the recycle bin.
You can ask for your account data to restore deleted messages using the Snapchat My Data tool.
Select Deleted Messages from the My Data Page menu, and then click the Recover button.
Can You Retrieve Unsaved Snapchat?
Sadly, not unless you uploaded them to your Snapchat story.
However, if you send it to a specific recipient, it is now lost. Recovering your deleted Snapchat memories is a straightforward thing to do.
Following the steps, we’ve listed help you with that. If this was helpful to you, do well to share it with your friends and leave a comment below.