– How to Reverse Audio on Instagram –
You can reverse an Instagram audio by using a third-party application. In this post, we show you how to reverse audio on Instagram in simple steps.
How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
Instagram does not come with a built-in reverse feature to reverse audio on the Instagram App.
To reverse the audio or song, you need to use a third-party app. For this post, we recommend Inshot Editor as the audio reverser.
Take note that you have to first download the Instagram story or reel, depending on where you’re getting the audio from.
After you have downloaded it, follow these steps to reverse the audio.
‣ First, you must download the “Inshot” video editing app after the video has been downloaded and stored to your phone’s gallery.
‣ Download the Inshot Video Editor App from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
‣ Open the app, then choose the Video option.
‣ Pick the downloaded Reels video from the list.
‣ Select the video at the bottom of the timeline.
‣ Next, swipe left on the menu panel and select Reverse.
‣ Hold off on processing the video for a while.
‣ Play the video again to hear the audio in reverse.
By selecting Save in the top-right corner, you can save the video.
- Can’t Post Multiple Photos on Instagram?
- How to Check Liked Posts on Instagram
- Turn Off Read Receipts on Instagram?
- How to Turn Off Seen on Instagram
- Make a Group Chat on Instagram
How Do You Watch Instagram Reels Videos in Reverse?
Since Instagram lacks a dedicated opposite video recording feature, we will use the Snapchat app to accomplish this.
You can then easily upload the resulting film to Reels.
‣ Tap Snapchat Camera after opening the Snapchat app.
‣ Swipe from right to left when the video recording starts to include options.
‣ Basically, swipe to select the Motion Filter after the Color Filter.
‣ To get Reverse Filter, swipe more than once.
‣ After applying the opposite channel to your video, select “Save.”
‣ The video will be downloaded to your device.
You’re done now.
‣ Now launch the Instagram app.
‣ Choose the Camera icon
‣ Choose Reels, and then import your most recent video on Instagram using the Reverse option.
How to Find a Reel’s Audio on Instagram?
You can find a reel’s audio on Instagram by following these steps
‣ Launch the Instagram app
‣ Select Instagram Reels from the menu that appears next to the home button.
‣ Play the reel whose audio you wish to download, use, or share.
‣ When you’ve located it, click on the reel’s audio name, which is visible in the bottom left corner of the screen.
How Can I Search for Videos on Instagram Reels?
You can search videos on Instagram by following these steps
‣ Click the “search” button.
‣ Once inside the Instagram program, a magnifying glass symbol ought to be visible at the bottom of your screen.
‣ You can go to the explore page by tapping this symbol.
‣ Reels and regular Instagram posts will be displayed on your explore page in conjunction.
‣ In the search box, type a word or hashtag. There is a search bar at the top of the explore page.
‣ Locate Reels by typing a hashtag or phrase into the search bar after tapping it.
‣ When done, click the search key on your keyboard.
‣ Tap the Tags option under the search box after conducting a keyword search.
‣ Tap the hashtag you wish to use to narrow the search results under this category.
‣ You can view a list of results using the hashtag after selecting the category.
‣ You may find the Reels tab in a menu above the post results.
‣ To see all the Reels using that hashtag, click this tab.
- Hide Tagged Photos on Instagram
- How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
- How to Unread Messages on Instagram
- Why are My Instagram Stories Blurry?
- What Does FS Mean on Instagram?
How Do I Find a Reel’s Audio on Instagram?
You can find a reel’s audio in the following ways:
1. Using Feed Reels
You can be sure that the content that appears on your Reels explore page is popular audio.
When you find a sound you like, touch on it to be taken to that particular audio.
There will be a “save audio” button on that page, which will add the audio file to your personal audio library.
2. Using Audio Reels Library
You can tap on the music icon when making a Reel in the Instagram App to include audio from Instagram’s own collection.
This will open a screen with personalized audio suggestions for you as well as a search bar for finding music or noises.
From this option, you can also access your recorded audio. It’s likely that Instagram is displaying audio files to you because they’re popular.
Note that copyright regulations have placed restrictions on this collection.
The meaning of this is that Instagram business accounts will only have restricted access to music through this method.
How to Add the Voice Effects to My Instagram Reel Video?
When you’re ready to edit your reel,
‣ Tap “Preview” after holding down the record button.
More editing tools are available at the top of the Preview screen.
‣ Tap the device for audio control that resembles a music note.
‣ Select the effect you wish to give your voice by tapping “Effects” in the audio controls.
Your Reel will be enhanced with the voice effect you choose, and you’ll then sound like a robot or something else. You won’t sound the same as you used to.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.