How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll
You can easily save a TikTok draft to your camera roll by opening the draft folder and saving it from there. In this article, we show all the steps involved.
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll
After filming a draft, you can decide that you want to save the video but not necessarily post it.
Fortunately, there is a way to save the video you shot despite the fact that there is no direct way to save it to your camera roll.
1. Saving a TikTok draft to the camera roll
Follow these steps to save a TikTok Draft to your camera roll.
‣ Select the video you wish to save by opening your drafts folder. To get to the alternatives, click “Next.”
‣ Replace “Who can see this video” with “Only me” where it says that.
‣ Make sure the “Save video” option is selected under more options and is toggled on.
‣ To post your video, tap “Post.”
Your video should be in your camera roll, so check there.
2. Saving draft without the TikTok watermark
Alternatively, if you want to save your draft without the TikTok watermark, you can follow these steps.
‣ Open the draft
‣ To view a preview of the video, click on the thumbnail.
‣ To see just your video, tap the square in the top right corner to hide the menu options.
‣ To capture the video and save it to your camera roll, use the screen recorder on your smartphone.
- How to Blow Up on TikTok
- What Pinned Means on TikTok
- How TikTok Reads Your Mind
- How to Remove Magnetic Eyeliner
How to Download a Tiktok Video Without a Watermark?
Any video you download from TikTok will be watermarked with the username of the original creator. This measure aims to stop the theft of intellectual property.
However, you can download and save TikTok videos to your device without a watermark, using third-party downloaders.
1. Download TikTok video without a watermark on iPhone
For downloading TikTok videos without a watermark, iPhone users can make use of the SnapTik app. Follow these steps to download.
‣ Locate the video that you want to download.
‣ In the lower right corner of the screen, tap the share button.
‣ From the top row of buttons, choose “Copy link.”
‣ Open the TikSave application.
‣ To paste it into your videos, click “Paste.”
‣ Choose the video you downloaded.
‣ Select “Share Video.”
‣ When the options come up, select “Save Video.”
Viola! You can now see the downloaded video in your gallery without a watermark.
2. Download the TikTok video without a watermark on the Android
For downloading TikTok videos without a watermark, Android users can make use of the SnapTik app. Follow these steps to download.
‣ Open the TikTok app
‣ Locate the video you wish to download by navigating.
‣ At the bottom right, click the share button.
‣ The “Copy link” option can be found by scrolling down the top row of buttons.
It’s time to open the SnapTik app now that you have the link copied to your clipboard.
‣ If the text field isn’t already filled in, click the “Paste” button next to it.
‣ Choose “Download video” from the menu.
‣ The “Play” option will appear once the app has finished processing the video.
Viola! You can now see the downloaded video without any watermark.
Where are TikTok Drafts?
Your TikTok drafts can be seen on your Profile home page. Draft video will show up in a special folder at the top of your profile page once you’ve saved it.
The Drafts folder for TikTok is found on your profile page.
How Can You Send TikTok Videos on WhatsApp Without Posting?
You can send TikTok videos to WhatsApp, either to a contact or to your status by following these steps:
Step 1: Open the TikTok app
The first step in sharing your video is opening the TikTok app on your phone.
You must search for the video you want to share when you open the TikTok app because videos are displayed on the homepage.
Step 2: Tap the “share” icon
Following the acquisition of the video you wish to share, you will notice a share button on the screen; you must click on that icon.
Step 3: Select WhatsApp
When you click the share button, a pop-up menu with all the apps where you can share this TikTok video will show on your screen. You must tap on WhatsApp from that list.
Step 4: Tap the contact
When you select WhatsApp, your account will open and your WhatsApp Contacts will be displayed. You must tap the contacts you want to share this video with on WhatsApp.
Additionally, you can post this video to your WhatsApp Status.
Step 5: Press the send button
You must click the send button that is located there on the screen after choosing all the persons you want to share this video with.
This is the final action you must take to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp.
- How to Delete a Tiktok Video
- What Does ASL Mean on TikTok?
- What Does SMH Mean on TikTok?
- How to Remove Favorites on iPhone
- How to Remove Carpet Tack Strips
How Can You Free Up Storage on TikTok?
You can free up storage on TikTok by getting rid of your drafts.
Users of TikTok can save videos as drafts, and some users may accumulate hundreds of videos that take up space on their devices.
It can be a good idea to look through all of your drafts and eliminate the ones you don’t want if you need to free up some space.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share, and don’t forget to comment below.