Learn how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat. Block users do not get personal alerts from Snapchat. However, if you notice a dramatic drop in your friend’s list or cannot locate the user, there is a good likelihood that someone has blocked you on the app.
How to Tell if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat
Being blocked or deleted on Snapchat is a terrifying experience, and when it happens, Snapchat won’t let you know by sending you a message or notice.
Therefore, it may be difficult to tell whether you were blocked or removed from your friends’ list.
However, there may also be situations when you send your buddy a lot of snaps but discover that they have opened none of them.
You might wonder at this point if their Snapchat account has been deleted or blocked.
There are several ways to determine whether someone has blocked you, and in this post, we’ll explain how to do so.
1. Check Your Most Recent Conversations
Looking at whether they appear in your conversation history is the first significant cue that can reveal whether a user has blocked you.
Only take this procedure if you have already talked to the person who may have blocked you before deleting your Snapchat interactions.
1. Open Snapchat and log in to your account.
2. Then, hit the voice bubble symbol to the left of the capture tab at the bottom of the screen to access your conversations.
If they don’t appear in your chat history, it can be a sign that they’ve blocked you.
3. If their name appears in your chat history, tap it to attempt sending them a message.
If an automatic response informs you that your message “failed to send,” Tap to try once more; you might have been denied access.
To be safe, you should also check your Wi-Fi strength because it might be a connectivity issue. If it reads Pending, you’ve probably been deleted from their Snapchat contacts list.
- How to Delete Snapchat Messages and Clear All Chats
- What Does ASL Mean on Snapchat?
- How to Make Public Profile on Snapchat (Android and iPhone)
- How to Hack Someone’s Snapchat (Easy and Proven Tips)
2. Search for the Username/Full Name
If a person has blocked you, you won’t be able to find them in the Snapchat search results. However, if someone deleted you from their list of friends, you should still be able to locate them by searching for them.
It’s essential to consider the difference between blocking and deleting someone on Snapchat.
You won’t be able to discover a user’s account if they blocked you, and you won’t be able to get in touch with them in any manner from your blocked account.
To check this, follow the steps below:
1. Open Snapchat and click the magnifying glass icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Then type their username or name.
2. If their name does not appear, it is not a guarantee that they have blocked you. Perhaps they removed their account. Therefore, you must conduct more research to learn what occurred.
Note: If their name appears during this procedure, it’s possible that they have unfriended you rather than blocked you.
3. Search With a Different Snapchat Account
Using a separate account to verify whether you can still see them is another quick technique to determine if someone has blocked you on Snapchat.
You can ask a buddy to perform a search for the relevant profile using their account. Switch accounts and try searching for their names if you already have many Snapchat accounts.
If you discover them on that account but not on your primary account, your primary account has probably been blocked.
How to Tell if Someone Deleted Their Snapchat Account
Search on Snapchat using a different account. Another easy method to find out whether someone has blocked you on Snapchat is to use a different account to see if you can still see them.
You can ask a friend to use their account to look for the profile. If you already have a lot of Snapchat accounts, switch between them and try searching for their names.
Your primary account has probably been blocked if you find them on that account but not on your main account.
Thank you for taking the time to go through this article on how to tell if someone blocked you on Snapchat.
If you find this article useful to you, kindly share it with your friends and family.