– How to Unmute Posts on Instagram –
On Instagram, you can easily unmute someone you have muted by visiting their profile. Read on to see how to unmute posts on Instagram easily.
How to Unmute Posts on Instagram
You have the choice to unmute someone who you have previously muted for one reason or the other.
Simply follow these steps to get the unmuting process done in no time.
‣ Visit the account or person whose Instagram profile you wish to unmute.
‣ Click the Following button, which is on the left corner of the screen.
‣ Choose the section for Mute.
‣ Toggle off the Mute option that is located next to Posts, Stories, or both, and viola! You’ve unmuted the person.
How to Unmute Someone on Instagram?
On Instagram, you can mute and unmute a person’s messages. Using Instagram to unmute messages is pretty easy.
If you have muted someone on Instagram, follow these steps to unmute them.
‣ Open the Instagram app and go to your Direct Messages section in the top right corner. The icon looks like a paper airplane)
‣ To unmute a user’s conversation, tap on it.
‣ Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message once it has been opened.
‣ This conversation’s notifications will effectively be unmuted.
- Can’t Post Multiple Photos on IG?
- How to Check Liked Posts on IG
- Turn Off Read Receipts on IG?
- How to Turn Off Seen on IG
- Make a Group Chat on IG
How to Mute or Unmute Someone’s Instagram Story
It’s actually relatively easy, but if you’re not sure how to mute or unmute someone’s story on Instagram, follow the steps below.
1. To Mute Someone’s Story
You can see the profile icon of the person at the application’s top.
‣ Visit the person’s profile
‣ Long-press the story button
‣ Tap “Mute” after long-pressing the Instagram Story button.
Alternatively, you can do this by selecting Mute Story and Posts.
By scrolling to the right, you can confirm that you have muted the Story.
A story on Instagram can be unmuted by following the instructions provided below.
2. To Unmute Someone’s Story
You can unmute someone if you know who you muted by going to their profile. Follow these steps to do so
‣ Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
‣ Enter their username to access their profile
‣ Tap ‘Following’ after finding it.
‣ Toggle to Unmute.
Change the switches’ blue to grey positions. You only need to do that to make someone’s profile unmuted.
What Happens When You Mute Messages on Instagram?
Muting someone’s messages on the Instagram app is like the social media equivalent of politely leaving a conversation without making a disturbance.
When you mute someone, their stories, and posts cease to appear in your feed, but they can still view yours and you may still visit each other’s accounts.
If I Mute Someone’s Story on Instagram, Can they Still See Mine?
When you mute someone, their stories, and posts cease to appear in your feed, but they can still view yours and you may still visit each other’s account sites.
Also, be assured that Instagram doesn’t notify you when you mute someone.
What Does it Mean to Mute Someone on Instagram?
On Instagram, muting someone essentially means avoiding them and their posts.
When you choose to mute someone, even when you continue to follow them, none of their posts will ever show up in your news feed.
You can still look for and visit each other’s profiles, and the person you muted will still be able to access all of your stuff as usual.
Another excellent feature is that the person is not formally informed that you have muted them because there is no such notification sent to them.
How Can I See My Old Instagram Posts Without Scrolling?
There isn’t a single, foolproof way to look through all of your previous Instagram posts.
You could try using the Instagram search bar to look for particular posts.
Alternately, you might browse through your articles in reverse chronological order using a third-party tool like InstaView.
How to Disable Explore on Instagram
Instagram users can see their customized news feed from their home page by going to the “Explore” page.
However, users can opt to conceal this page from their homepage, but they cannot delete it.
Follow these steps to disable an explore post.
‣ Open Instagram and head to your profile.
‣ Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
‣ Scroll down and select “Settings” after tapping the dots
‣ Once more go down and select “Posts.”
You’ll see a list of all the Instagram posts you’ve liked under “Posts You’ve Liked.”
‣ Remove from Explore by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of any post.
- Hide Tagged Photos on Instagram
- How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
- How to Unread Messages on Instagram
- Why are My Instagram Stories Blurry?
- What Does FS Mean on Instagram?
Why Doesn’t Instagram Have a Mute Functionality?
There is in fact a mute functionality for messages, stories, and posts on Instagram.
On Instagram, muting a user’s direct messages is different from muting their posts or stories.
When you mute a user’s DMs, the notifications are muted but you still receive the messages.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.