How to unpin someone on Snapchat. This article will walk you through how to pin people on Snapchat and explain what a pinned conversation or person on Snapchat means.
How Do You Pin Someone on Snapchat?
Pinning on Snapchat is fairly straightforward and can be done with just a few quick taps within the app. Here’s how to pin it on Snapchat.
‣ From the Chat screen, perform a long press on a Snapchat friend’s name.
‣ A menu will pop up. Tap More.
‣ Tap Pin Conversation.
‣ Your conversation thread with that friend will now be pinned to the top of your Snapchat Chat screen.
‣ Repeat this process for any other people that you want to pin on Snapchat.
How to Unpin People on Snapchat
Due to the three-friend limit, you’ll almost certainly need to unpin someone on Snapchat sooner or later to make room for someone else. Unpinning people on Snapchat is a simple process.
‣ On the Snapchat chat screen, long press on the pinned person that you want to unpin.
‣ From the pop-up menu, tap More.
‣ Tap Unpin Conversation. How to unpin someone on Snapchat.
That person will now be unpinned and placed within the rest of your Snapchat messages and sorted by date. Repeat the process to unpin any other people that you want to unpin.
How to Customize the Snapchat Pin Icon
Like most emojis in the Snapchat app, you can also fully customize the icon, emoticon, or emoji used to designate a pinned person or conversation.
‣ Open your profile in the Snapchat app and tap Settings (gear icon) in the top-right corner.
‣ Scroll down and tap Manage.
‣ Tap Friend Emojis.
‣ Tap Pinned Conversation.
‣ Tap the emoji you’d like to replace the default pin icon with. A subtle grey box should appear around it if selected properly.
Tap the Back arrow in the top-left corner until the Settings menus have completely closed. How to unpin someone on Snapchat.
- Where are My Drafts on Instagram?
- How to Search Reels on Instagram
- How to Hide Posts from Someone on Instagram
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat New Update
With the latest update, being rolled out on Snapchat, you can now pin someone in a chat.
You can do this with just three simple steps
‣ Open the chat with the person you want to pin.
‣ Press and hold on to their name at the top of the chat.
‣ Then select a pin from the options that would pop up. With these few steps, the person would be pinned to the top of your conversation so you can easily access their messages. How to unpin someone on Snapchat.
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat Huawei
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat Huawei you have to use the app’s location filters.
‣ Open the conversation you want to pin and pinch your fingers together to zoom in.
‣ You’ll see a map with a bunch of different coloured circles. The circles represent the locations of the people who have sent you snaps.
‣ To pin someone, find their location on the map and then drag it onto the screen. How to unpin someone on Snapchat.
What Does “Pin Conversation” Mean on Snapchat?
You may come across Snapchat users referring to “pin conversations,” “pin people,” or “pinned people” on other social media apps such as Twitter and Facebook and wonder what this means.
Such terms refer to conversations or people in a Snapchat app that a user has pinned to the top of their screens by following the steps outlined above.
Pinning someone on Snapchat has no effect on their account status. People who you pin do not even receive a notification. This feature makes it easier to find a conversation within the Snapchat app. How to unpin someone on Snapchat.
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat Google Pixel
To pin someone on Snapchat, open their snap and press and hold their name at the top of the screen, then drag to the bottom where you will see a pin button.
Please leave your comment and questions and the comment box below. Feel free to share this article with friends and loved ones.