Since 1988, CHCP has been helping students get started in allied healthcare careers. Learn how we can help you obtain a degree or certification in Texas or online today!
You want a career that you can use to create a better life for yourself and your family one that gives you a sense of accomplishment, benefits your neighborhood, and can increase your family’s financial security.
The College of Health Care Professions
All of those things are possible in a healthcare career, and the College of Health Care Professions (CHCP) is the ideal ally for assisting you in earning a degree or certification and finding employment in your new field.
- Top Business Schools in Florida
- Public Health Degree?
- Top Paid College Football Coaches
- Health Science Degree
CHCP was founded by doctors with real-world medical experience
CHCP is accredited and 100% focused on career-oriented healthcare education and training
For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of students begin professional healthcare careers and advance within the allied healthcare field
We will help you find the right medical specialty and be prepared for a rewarding career with growth potential
CHCP offers over 20 clinical and administrative healthcare programs.
Programs are fast-paced and designed for flexibility and career advancement.
- You can graduate in as little as nine months
- Programs include essential career-focused coursework
- You will receive safe, hands-on training with real-world medical equipment
- User-friendly technology and simulations are used to prepare you for modern healthcare systems
- Our small class sizes allow personalized instruction and training
- CHCP offers extensive student support that is focused on you
- An assigned advisor will guide you from enrollment to graduation
- 24/7 IT support
- 24/7 access to coursework and more
- Tutoring services
- Externship and job placement assistance
- Financial aid advisors
- Student assistance services
FAQs on the College of Health Care Professions
I believe this was helpful, don’t hesitate to share with others. Keep visiting our page.